The LeucadiART Walk is the community’s largest celebration of the year to honor our unique culture and roots in creative expression. Come join us for a day of packed with art, music, culture and fun for the whole family!
- Local juried artists displaying original art in specified areas along Coast Highway 101 in Leucadia
- FREE OPEN AIR TROLLEY RIDES! Beat a parking hassle by parking at Encinitas City Hall (505 S Vulcan) and taking the trolley to the event.
- Six live music stages!
- LIVE art, dance and demonstrations
- The Craft Beer Garden featuring The Lost Abbey brews and a full day of live music acts
- The Children’s Art Pavilion with multiple art stations sponsored by Scripps Health.
- A FREE, collectible retro “road” map of Leucadia showcasing our public art, points of interest, local sponsors, art locations and participating businesses
More than 5,000 people come from all over North County and beyond to take part in this eclectic and inspiring celebration!